Though it may feel like it some months, I don’t intend to write about doom and gloom every week on this blog. Scattered in among the zero-days, hacks and malware infections are a handful of articles you don’t want to miss. As you prepare to wind down the year and check off your various lists, why not add these to your to-do’s and give yourself the gift of a more secure technology infrastrucure!
- How to be a secure mobile citizen – ’tis the season for travel. Take a refresher on traveling safely with your mobile technology.
- Cheap technology not always a great buy – the same goes for gifts for yourself and others. You get what you pay for!
- Backups more important than ever – If I didn’t regularly remind you to back up your data, you’ll know something is very wrong with me.
- User, heal thyself! – Sometimes your technology falls down. This is how you can pick yourself up.
- Security 1-2-3 – If only security was as easy as…
- Understanding how your internet works – It’s nearly 2016. Don’t you think it’s about time you learn how your internet works?
- Email’s growing problem – part 1 of a 3-part series on taming the email beast. Let me email it to you!
- Can your business survive an internet outage? – El Nino is here! Your internet provider is not ready, but your business can be!
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net